Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just One Of Them Dayz...

I'm not mad at anyone, nor do I have any complaints at the moment - well, with the exception of a little back pain - yet, I'm having one of those days where I just want to be completely alone.

Unfortunately, the only place I can get to do this - if I need to be alone during the week, that is - is at work. I haven't needed this in a while, but, then again, I often get to be alone on Saturdays. My husband often takes the kids out for the entire day. I take this time to nap, read, play games on my computer or phone, take care of my nails, and/or watch movies with British actors in them if total silence is NOT the order of the day...today, it is.

I'm currently in my office alone, with nothing but the hum of computer systems that haven't been shut off to keep me company. I like it. I don't feel like talking to or listening to anyone; I don't feel like looking at anyone or being looked AT for that matter. It's weird.

Do you ever get in a mood where just about anything annoys you? You have no idea why and none of it makes sense, but everything's just intolerable? It's been such a long time since I've felt this way, but I'm certain that I'm most unhappy with myself, meaning, what's REALLY annoying me, is ME...

I'm taking this time to get over myself and return to normal before I begin to alienate my family. WAIT!!!!!!!!!

I just had an epiphany, I think. I'm thinking about a certain someone's attitude recently and how what I'm feeling now COULD be exactly what he's been feeling lately, but his adolescent mind doesn't analyze his emotions further by acknowledging that you can't take your self pity or whatever you want to call it out on others! Disliking yourself for the moment doesn't mean you should prevent others from showing you love and affection. You should GET OVER IT, love others anyway and allow yourself to BE loved! Yes!

I already feel 100 percent better and am regretting having ordered those noodles from the Chinese place that I now have to wait for before I can leave to go home to my beautiful family!!!!

GOD, I THANK YOU FOR REVEALING MYSELF AND SOMEONE I LOVE TO ME IN SUCH A CLEAR AND AMAZING WAY!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Until next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment